Example of Class Description
- Structured and planned - every lessons and materials are prepared carefully. Teaching materials, presentation and methods are continuously researched.
- Exam oriented - A comprehensive revision will be done before exam. During this crucial time, students will be exposed to huge scope of questions & scoring techniques.
- School syllabus - syllabus as provided by MOE will be followed closely. Tutor is well updated to changes in syllabus and resourceful as he has school teacher acquaintances from whom he gets updates & advice.
- Individual attention - materials used in class is selected and modified to suit every student. Each student is also allocated 5 minutes every class to discuss any problem related to studies.
- Student can come to my place at Desa Setapak, 53300, Kuala Lumpur (nearest LRT station - Wangsa Maju) - 2hr/lesson. 4 lessons/month. RM130/month/student (Maths Form 5).
- Alternatively, they can form their own group of 3 or 4 and I will travel to your common place - 2hr/lesson. 4 lessons/month. RM150/month/student (Maths Form 5).