- To maintain TutorKami.com & TutorKami.my websites
- Fix errors at TutorKami upcoming system, which had been developed by a 3rd party developer-> you will need to review other programmer’s coding
- Perform data migration from current database to the upcoming system
- Apply any updates required for the system/website
- Ensure website system is running properly
- Develop new function/system for upcoming projects
– Have passion in programming
– Can speak in Bahasa Malaysia and/or English.
– Know languages required to program/develop:
- Basic UI/UX tasks
-Have experience reviewing php/html/css codes and can understand quickly which one needs to be fix if there is a problem with the system
– Preferably you have a network of programmers and UI/UX developers/designers who you can outsource tasks to
– Resourceful & quick learner
– Have self-discipline & strong problem-solving skill
– Have a ‘can do’ spirit & not someone who likes to come up with excuses
– Working hours are flexible (will be discussed during interview), as long as you can complete the tasks given & achieve your targets.
– You can choose to work at the office or from your home (will be discussed during interview)
– Have experience in system development/maintenance, preferably 1-2 years
– Must have your own laptop
– Must be able to come to Kajang and/or our office in Shah Alam for interview or meetings
– This is a full-time job
Benefits of working with us:
– We are a young company, thus you have more freedom and less tied to protocols or regulations
– You can choose to work from office or home (must have access to fast internet)
– If you choose to work from home, meetings will be conducted mostly online.
– You will be given freedom on how you plan to manage to achieve your target and deadlines. Use your creativity & initiative to work with the team to achieve individual & team goals.
– Mobile phone & credits for calling/messaging will be provided.
RM2500 once confirmed
During probationary period of 3 months, the salary will be discussed during interview.
Profit Sharing: For each month a company’s target revenue is achieved, a percentage (around 5%) of that month gross profit will be rewarded to you. The amount can be up to RM3000 each month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must be able to come to Shah Alam or Kajang for interview.
Fresh grads are welcomed to apply.
If interested, please email to us at [email protected] with the headline “Applying for Intermediate PHP Programmer post”. Please attach your resume and a recent photo. Please state your expected salary
Any question please sms/whats app at 019-2208594.
We help parents & students to get the best tuition teachers & home tutors
Our vision is to be the go to platform in Malaysia for parents to get teachers or tutors, to conduct 1-on-1 or small group classes, for academic & non-academic subjects. TutorKami was launched in 2013, and we work hard to provide an efficient platform for helping both clients (parents, students, learners) & tutors to enjoy lessons, while not have to worry with issues regarding payment, admin works and unwanted situations.
We are building a team that have the same passion in helping our clients to get what they want, who will happily pay us for our top-notch services. Our team members are groomed to be leaders, to run other exciting projects in the future.